365 Deep Dive
You’re an outstanding entrepreneur. It takes strength, willpower, and guts to run your own business. While eCommerce can remove some of the more rigid hurdles of brick and mortar stores, there are still pitfalls in this space.
If your growth has stagnated, many of your best ideas haven’t yielded the results you expected, or you simply don’t have the band-with to accomplish the steps necessary to get to the next level, we can help.
Our team at 365 Holdings has built the Deep Dive, with you in mind. We have spent countless hours sifting through the techniques, strategies and tactics, allowing us to bring together best practices that can cut your investment significantly.
Whether you are selling physical products, information products, memberships & subscriptions, or software our Deep Dive is designed to give you actionable ideas, tools and tactics to accelerate the growth of your business.
People is everything to us at 365. To best understand how we can assist in the growth and acceleration of your business during our Deep Dive, we must first understand the people that will be involved in taking your business to the next level.
- Who is on your team?
- Who else is on your team? Vendors? Contractors? Outsourced Resources?
- What are their strengths? Their weaknesses? What do they love doing? What do they actually do?
- These questions, along with many others, lay the groundwork for defining your accelerated growth strategy and culminating in understanding where the holes in your organization lie.
Selling anything online is HARD. Whether a physical product, information product or anything else, it requires a great deal of work, patience and resolve. In almost all cases 95%+ of the people who see your product will never buy it. Your job probably feels like you have to make sure as many people as do. However, that couldn’t be further from the truth! Your job is to educate the customer, excite the customer, engage the customer, make it easy for the customer and elevate that customer. These 5 E’s are the foundation for your Marketing strategy, buried within them are dozens of tactics, but no one (or five!) of these tactics will create your accelerated growth. Our Deep Dive is designed to develop the strategy that encompasses all the tactics necessary to ensure that you do indeed create that growth!
- Educate – how do we help the customer understand what problem your product solves?
- Excite – what emotions does your product trigger for the customer?
- Engage – when the customer consumes your content, do they leave wanting more?
- Easy – is your funnel tested, can the customer find and buy exactly what they want without question?
- Elevate – does the experience leave your customer talking to everyone about YOU?
Most business owners don’t go into business because they are great Operators – most are great Marketers, great Motivators or great Inventors. We are fortunate at 365 Holdings to have two Partners, one that falls into the category of that great Marketer and Motivator, but another who excels in building out an organizational structure of Operations that not only propels the business forward, but assists in the brand-building components laid out in our Marketing strategies. Operations is not sexy, but as you approach scale, build your team and create additional products it becomes imperative to execute on. Your Deep Dive will cover the things most critical to the development of your growth plan, which may include:
- Team Building – How does your team interact? How do they communicate?
- Vendor Management – How do you handle Sourcing, Negotiating, Communicating?
- Product Development – If your product isn’t improving, then your competitor is gaining ground
- Customer Experience – From checkout to the moment their package arrives and thereafter, how does your customer feel?
- Inventory – How do you plan for it? What do your cycles look like?
- Software – Countless hours on finding the right software stack?
- Logistics – How do you move product? How do you sell internationally? Should you?
Fulfillment, Inventory, Software, Service, Support, Returns, Community Management – this stuff can be hard and quite frankly gets in the way of the reason you probably started your business. To solve a problem for people by creating the most outstanding product your customer has ever laid hands on. 365 Fulfillment has solved all of these things through trials and tribulations, allowing us to act as your partner – not your outsourced solution – in solving these aspects of your business with and for your customer.
Many eCommerce businesses have been through the nightmares that keep you up at night over inventory, whether through a 3PL or your own Warehousing efforts. Whether it takes forever to log in inventory, items are constantly getting lost or you simply don’t have the level of transparency that you desire, we flip the script on it here at 365. We are different because we UNDERSTAND! We own our own inventory that we sell on dozens of eCommerce channels and we know that nothing is more critical than ensuring every order, every time makes it to your customer just as you envisioned.
Your stock will never get lost or sit for days in our warehouse (we know how that feels!). Our software stack is built on industry leading platforms that allow you to stay on top of your inventory and reorder levels via interface, email and even text message! Get in contact with us today below, stop losing time, money and opportunities over solving this and rely on our experiences to get your customer what they ordered in the fastest, most reliable way we know how!
How do we help?
- Packaging – we assist in ensuring every package every time is constructed just as you imagined it for your awaiting customers
- Shipping Options – whether you need USPS First-Class Mail or Palletized LTL Freight shipments and everywhere in between, not only can we handle it – we help you do it at the lowest costs available!
- Channel Management – whether you sell on your own store, through Amazon or any number of other channels, we are here to assist because we are already doing it for ourselves!
- Every Shipment, Every Time – If your orders come in before 1PM EST they will go out the same day, or you don’t pay!
- Space – Your eCommerce team can work from anywhere in the world, don’t let inventory be the reason you get that bigger office!
Is your Team just starting out, are you spending the wee-hours of the evening responding to emails, social comments and losing out on site-wide live chat opportunities? Are you torn between hiring the developer or marketer to take you to the next level, but also know you need to get out of doing these things yourself? Do you wish you could answer the phone for your customers whenever they need you but just don’t have the time? At 365 not only do we understand this, we lived this for a long time! Our customer success team started with one of our Partners and has grown tremendously over the last decade. If any of the questions above sound like you, contact us today, whether we assist you for 3 months or 3 years we are here to help!
- Live Chat – if you have Live Chat available on your website, but don’t staff it throughout the day, or find that more often than not the customer has left by the time you respond, you are losing precious opportunities to engage, inform and sell to your customers.
- Email Support – are you able to return all email inquiries within 2 business hours, customer experience is everything in an eCommerce environment and setting yourself apart as the quick to respond, brand that cares, is one way to ensure a customer becomes a repeat customer.
- Phone Support – when it comes to buying things online one of the biggest reasons we find hesitancy still in today’s culture is simple. What if I don’t like it, it doesn’t fit, I need to return it? If your customer knows they can speak to a real human, those fears can be alleviated.
- Social Community – if you aren’t using Social Communities to engage your customers online, you should start immediately. However, once you do your customer will want to engage, which is what we all seek, but that means you must be prepared to respond! Not just sometimes, but all the time.